Enhancing Confidence through eLeasing Best Practices
ELFA and eOriginal are excited to showcase their on demand webinar event in support of a recent initiative to expand the use of electronic chattel paper in equipment finance. In this session recording thought leaders discuss the benefits of eLeasing to funders versus a traditional lending process and resolve any lingering concerns over acceptance.
We invite you to view the presentation and listen to eOriginal's John Jacobs and Pawnee Leasing's Brian Schonfeld discuss the benefits of eLeasing, including:
- What funders can gain with eLeasing technology
- How eLeasing improves funding efficiencies and accelerates funding
- The challenges and growth opportunities with eLeasing technology
- The differences and similarities between digital and traditional lending
- The new types of funding sources in the equipment lease and finance space