Legal and Compliance Considerations for an eLeasing Transition
The legality and compliance requirements surrounding the execution and management of eLeasing can appear intimidating, but must be understood before selecting an eLeasing solution. In the third installment of the educational webinar series, please join our legal experts as they provide key information surrounding legal and regulatory considerations within the equipment leasing space.
We invite you to join Dominic Liberatore, Deputy Chief Counsel, DLL, R. David Whitaker, Senior Counsel, BuckleySandler LLP and Robert Cohen, Partner, Moritt, Hock & Hamroff, for the upcoming webinar.
Watch our webinar to learn:
- What distinguishes eSignatures and eDocs and the legal requirements to consider before and after adopting an eLeasing solution
- A legal perspective on news and case law impacting the equipment lease and finance space
- What an electronic solution looks like from a legal perspective
- How the courts view eLeasing documents and transferable records and applicable case law such as the E-Sign Act, UETA and UCC Section 9-105
- Legal and compliance benefits pertaining to enforcement, collection, evidentiary issues and security associated with authentication